Saturday, October 23, 2010

Even more items



Miko in a swimsuit... I rather like this one.

Even more items added about to put a stop to them if they keep coming in at this rate not getting anything else done and about a week behind on getting the effects added. Goals for this month were character screen, quest pop up, lots of new quests, room goals, new jobs, and furniture. I don't think i'm going to get any done but there will be lots of new items and effects.

Also as a side note my schedule is rather insane this week, as such there is a good chance that nothing will get done this week. Normally I work on otherworld at work, an excellent use of my time. This week is all training, so thats not going to be really an option. And next week should be vacation.

Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment