Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Error Trapping


Okay I was going to do stuff tonight... and then there were x-mas versions of Warehouse 13 and Eureka (by the way in the Eureka episode its Anime that saves the town... though its more of a boondocks anime.) Anyways that distracted me heavily so instead of getting a lot done I just got some error trapping working so it doesn't crash everything if a bad label is called that doesn't exist in the xml and is nice enough to actually tell you what you screwed up. I guess that's something.

Daisy

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those shows, but seeing as how I have finals tomorrow, I have been nonstop studying with no time to watch them yet. I am greatly looking forward to it as a reward though.

    ReplyDelete