Friday, June 24, 2011
That stupid XML is done
Okay after delaying for a week and doing other stuff I finally got the xml parser for the assistants done. Yay. It probably made some bugs but I think I have the majority stamped out.
Only thing left now is the girls which should be easy since I have learned most of the tricks by now. Also have a image builder for girl items already re-build (built it for the blacksmith) so only have to position it. But there is still quite a bit of item spot collision to play with and some drag and drop probably at least a weeks worth of work.
Doubt I will start it up tonight.