Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shops about done (again)



I had to share this pic. Though why can't there be tsundere big breasted lolis? Why are they always crybabies?

So shops are just about done should get them finished tonight (again) and hopefully for the last time. Stacking is working inside the shops, it was actually the easiest part of the re-implementation. Fixing bugs of the string to class change was more of the head banger. Should get to furniture tonight and fingers crossed back to player and assistant. Hoping to be done with Items by the end of this week and polishing the piece of crap for a release after that.

Daisy

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I had to quote that the first time I read it too. Definitely among my favorite manga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What manga is that from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's marugoto anju gakuen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Now I have something nice to read while waiting for the release! :D

    ReplyDelete