Sunday, November 20, 2011

Passed Classes


(no doll I was running worksafe)

First off the lotus blossom was not working. It is now for those of you who feel like banging your head here is the broke code.

else if(Items.whatItemClassChange(item_object) == "lotus") {
trace("lotus called");
while(girlPassedSkill.length < 0) {
girlPassedSkill.pop();
}
}

Added a feature where you can see the girls passed skills. This was the thought child of someone and I forgot to write it down. Whoever made the suggestion I'm sorry.

Skyrim PS3 version is really lagging for me now...

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. I'm not at all familiar with flash, but wouldn't you want length greater than zero? I cannot fathom how a length function could return a -1 (which generally denotes some sort of error) and then have a pop function call. It doesn't make sense to pop a stack that has less than 0 elements. That seems obvious, but you asked for some input.

    ReplyDelete