Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Floating Example


So time to actually pull out the example. I think everything works it hasn't crashed in about 10 minutes... Floating seems to work fine though. Believe it or not I almost thought I had a major bug for the everyone missing float. Took me a while to realize that no images means that the listeners were never put back in. Oh well easy fix. Enough talking go on ahead and give it a try.

Floating Example MF

I wanted to thank John Evans and Compuscribe for some excellent advice about parsing in variables. I'm going to go play with it either today or friday.

Daisy

3 comments:

  1. Hi, i'm still missing arena. Is that intentional or not?
    And i se Flonne as fallen angel here, is there a way to do this in game and if yes, how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a man i liked the arena

    ReplyDelete