Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lots of random stuff


Still keep getting bug reports of girls can't learn classes... Which I have hard time figuring out. This might be more of a balancing issue. Right now the chance is somewhere around 1/25. Anyways is to high or to low?

Edit - I found the problem it was only happening if chose the tutorial... Easy Fix

---------------

A few bugs Docclox will hit on the weekend.

The disappearing girls at the auction block and mini pics running out. These are both things that I just have no idea where to start.

---------------

Going to play with the quest pop up bugs tonight. If there is anything on TV. And any other bugs if I feel like it. Don't be surprised if more hot fixes appear this week.

--------------

Looking for a volunteer to extract images from the Mio, Mugi, Orihime, and Princess and then xml them into the game. You will need access to cs4 or cs5 and access to the SVN at least to down load this hopefully will fix the following bug report...

"Mugi, Mio, Princess, and Orihime are not showing pictures for chore or sex actions. There also the only girls with a different folder structure. Is this a bug or a case of mislabeled files? If its a question of incorrect fie names what should they be? I tried changing everything to match the other girls folders and that didn't fix it.
Mugi, Menace and Orihime have some missing images, but that should be all. The images need to be extracted from the old .fla files and I imagine that is boring work. There is a function in Middleman [1] that checks for missing images.
If Mio, Princess et al. are missing images and you have checked their xml files to make sure they are supposed to have those images, it is something else the matter. Which images are missing? "

Basically double checking them and fixing them up. I think this is my fault as I normally handle these girls and just didn't get around to fixing them for the new system...

Daisy

4 comments:

  1. I will try to get CS5 and help if I can. I learn the simple stuff pretty quick, if its simple. at this time I got time to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is realy obius but im wondering it you noticed that if one uses the futanari potion on a girl her sex stats (oral, vaginal and anal) stop updating from training (my guess is that the stats shown are for the wrong sex type and since training is now for another sex type skill gain is now not shown)

    Besides that Great work you done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a solution to problem of changing training focus broke all interface?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mentioned in a forum post you have no interest in making guy slaves. Any chance we can at least get some more options from futanari slaves- sucking them off, riding them, etc?

    ReplyDelete