Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Class Changing broke...


Had this great idea to update class changes to allow items to update them rather then to do it with hard coding. And now there broke. Will play with them again tonight or tomorrow. Until then holding off updating to the SVN as I don't think everyone wants 20 compile errors.

Stuff is moving slowly but steadily. I also have good news in about a month I should be going down to part time that will give me a lot more time to play with Otherworld and I'm still hoping to finish everything but combat before Christmas.

Daisy

2 comments:

  1. what does svn and tortoise trunk do or are for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @demonralf
    the source code is published there so you can download and compile it yourself if you've got adobe-flash.

    ReplyDelete