Saturday, January 15, 2011

More of the assistant screen...


Getting there, definitely getting there. Items add and subtract points, though I don't recommend removing items too often, it may decrease loyalty. That was about all I got up and running last night. Yah, it may not seem like much but had to add an array for the items, instance item creation, stat smoothing, more variables to the assistants to allow for items and then a total variable. Just lots of little busy work.

Tonight mouse over text, saving and loading of the two new arrays (items and training) and a bribery system. That actually sounds like a full night.

----------------------

I wanted to give a big thanks to both Flagnine1 and Redcape. With out these two helping out with the art, the game would still be full of ugly brown buttons. Thats about all I got to say on that, thanks.

Daisy

3 comments:

  1. Does the drop in loyalty happen if you switch items out? I figured this could be a pretty easy bug/potential oversight/too damned annoying to change issue, so I thought I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intentional, giving and item and then taking it back should irritate anyone.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete