Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More small posts


Bugs are fixed.

I really liked Rudi's idea for text addition that is more flavorable. But not something I'm going to mess with right now. As it is there is a new tag on xml variables that is name allowing a setting of text to display for the variable. IE instead of displaying "GameArray[whatGirl].girlHealth" we just get "Health." For those of you interested in the actual text creator I have added it to a file on pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/nTn4euT7

Might be some more ninja posts tonight. Not sure.

Daisy

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Where can I download the most recent Game? because in the "Otherworld Downloads" are from november @_@

    Thanks for read and sorry my low level of english >.<!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing. I look every day for a new build !

    And thank you for your incredible work. This game is in my top 3 H indie game :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would appreciate the text system, which Rudi mentioned.
    Its so smooovy and nice to read, a big favor for the atmosphere of the game :)
    Rudi wrote, that he can make the strings for you, perhaps a possibility?

    Looking forward as every week, great work :)

    ReplyDelete