Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Status updates



Auction - is getting there, mainly done. Docclox just fixing bugs that have popped up.

Paperdoll - is still only done in test modes needs to be integrated.

Explorer - is working but with out combat integration. Also needs some tie in out. I won't hold up the release for it though.

Combat - needs more love, I won't hold up the release for it.

I think we are looking at mid to end month for a bugged. May not have all the features that are being worked on but will be something.

Daisy

4 comments:

  1. that is cool to hear. it seem like it will be a hole new game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news, I cannot wait to see what has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw poop was hoping for combat :) I'll just wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. WANT IT! WONT WAIT WILL PLAY! U BIG HERO ON 4CHAN!

    ReplyDelete