Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rooms again and Carpenter



Our new carpenter... laugh included.



The new improved carpenter screen, it looks off balance to me... but workable. My main bitch is I want a more graphic way to represent the room expansion. Maybe blocks in a row... if you have an idea please post it.




I know, I said, I was done with the room screen and then of course added some more. Tasks will be cumulative projects or daily projects dependent on the room. I think examples are needed: Milk parlor sells milk. Artist Studio, paints a portrait, would take a week or two. Does that make sense, probably not.

---------off Topic----------

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39354888/ns/world_news-europe/

Damn it, this would make a great hentai sim game. And its real? WTF?

Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment