Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another day...



Small changes to the character the screen again. Since I don't want to remake the screen again any time soon, adding the item sorting this time around. One of the most requested options on the boards, and a smart plan at that. Now to figure out how to sort it.

Also I think I finally fixed the wrong information showing up on the auction screen bug. Once I found out how to replicate the bug it fell with in an hour or so... and was just a faulty if statement. *sigh*

Moving on Looking for a good free non-hentai sim game. Slightly bored now that I'm pretty much done with Trinity Universe. 71% of trophies gained and the rest just time consuming and boring. So if you have a good game to recommend please post, I need something to do rather then being so bored as to work on Otherworld even on my days off from work.

Daisy

3 comments:

  1. redcape here, nice looking screen ;D

    btw, try playing Recettear, it's a good sim game/ action rpg focusing on selling items..

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you haven't played it yet try Thousand Arms its a bit older. but the combat system is similar to what you want for otherworld. Its a date sim/rpg in that you have to go on dates to get the girls to like you to improve your equipment. the characters and story where both good and entertaining. only problem was the dungeons are looping mazes so you have to draw maps to get thru them. But I enjoy just about anything that Atlus puts out. They may not be groundbreaking but they are all solid and tend to be on the humorous side which I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've played thousand arms since the first one came out and have it on my PSP. Great game.... until #4 which was craptastic.

    WIll check out recetear.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete