Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9 new jobs done.



SGU marathon let me get all of the planned normal jobs in. Still need to do the sex jobs. Text is a bit blah... as are the gains but it works. Was also able to rewrite how jobs are added to the main screen dropping the number of lines needed to be added for a new job from about 40 to 1. Obviously another "what was I thinking" moment. But you don't want to here me ramble about code, you want screen shots. Yes there are issues with layering... but I think I finally figured out how to fix them, I was going at it backwards, and will probably spend the majority of tonight re-layering(indexing) everything.




9/28/10

generic.generic1SingingBlondLongJob
generic.generic2SingingBlueLongJob
generic.generic1DancingBrownLongJob
generic.generic2DancingPurpleLongJob
generic.generic1InstrumentGreenLongJob
generic.generic2InstrumentWhiteLongJob
generic.generic1DraftingShortPinkJob
generic.generic2DraftingWhiteShortJob
generic.generic1paintingBlackShortJob
generic.generic2paintingBrownLongJob
generic.generic1PonyPurpleShortJob
generic.generic2PonyBlueLongJob
generic.generic1CowPinkLongJob
generic.generic2CowBrownShortJob
generic.generic2PonyBlueLongJob
generic.generic1PigPinkShortJob
generic.generic2PigBlackShortJob
generic.generic1SculptingBrownLongJob

9 new jobs added
3 classes now learnable farm, artist, muscian
function placeJobsinRoom has been rebuilt and is now about 500 lines shorter what the hell was I thinking?
new function placeJobsinRoomXY fed by placeJobsinRoom

1 comment:

  1. I completely forgot that the new season premiered last night... I need to track that episode down.

    ReplyDelete