Thursday, October 27, 2011

Some Bugs fixed


Some bug fixes last night. Just got off my ass a little but found new bugs to replace them so I guess it all evens out.

10/26/11

fixed - Hairpin: The mouse-over box text does not agree with the actual effect of the hairpin shown by the colored status bars. - entertaining was entertainment... fixed all items
fixed - I mistakenly told the cat's paw shop that I had the slave they requested but none of my slaves met the requirements. I'm stuck in the quest turn-in pop-up without a way to cancel out - lace and mew were in the way
fixed - Clothing order The schoolgirl collar should show as on top of the schoolgirl blouse, but shows underneath it (you can't see the ribbon).

New Bugs

may have created collisions between collar and slave collar
producers crashing stuff on drag and drop

Daisy

1 comment: