Friday, October 14, 2011

Almost done with popups


Last night was a good night finally found a way to reproduce the stack overflow shift and was able to fix it. Turns out you had to have 1 girl in a room and 1 in the pens... and then the game would crash out.

My mini copying did not work as I thought it was for the popups but an hour or two of searching and I found the correct way to do it. As always it comes down to the key words.

Logic comparisons for Realtors Twins quests all work. Effect and Special done. Item and Stat still to go shouldn't take that long. Then still need to finish the add button logic once I have all the comparison logic done.

Assuming everything goes well I would like to get the 3rd and final bugged out with in the next few weeks.

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean that the stable version will be at the end of the year?

    ReplyDelete