Monday, July 16, 2012

Lounging Around


Rebuilding the lounge.  Not really that much here and pretty easy, but making sure that it can handle more then four assistants.  I know the pic lies you can only hire four but I just haven't added the logic.  Also adding a toy that floating over the assistant pulls up the image on the right side.  And adding a minor new mechanic, hiring bonus, a one time fee to hire an assistant.  This should even out super assistants forcing you to pay a large amount for the initial hire.

Weekend party... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Daisy

5 comments:

  1. so far looks great and wich anime chathers besids already the ones of bleach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1- Hanamaru Youchien
      2- Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
      3- Bleach (Duh)
      4- Gun x Sword (not 100% on this one)

      Delete
  2. Well, what can I say? Cool! Really, cool! I will look forward to new innovations! Oh, yes! I almost forgot! Join to view Annonimus - Bleach is still a great anime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep thinking I've seen that chick dancing on the pole, but I just don't know where from. I remember that intro to Bleach. If i remember correctly Rangiku pops up somewhere as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well im intriguid one the one dancing in the pole i guees could be gunxsword

    ReplyDelete