Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Main Screen Mock Up


So this is my mock up of what the new main screen will look like.  Here's the thing I don't want to EVER do the main screen again so before I get to the actually final version.  I want to do some mock ups and am more then happy to get any suggestions or examples... examples are best to help that I have included a 

Layered version of image

to make it easy for those who want to play with positioning.  I should note its not really to scale.  the main image will be 1200 x 800.  the top bar is 60.  and the cards are 200 x 325.  You can rescale as needed.  This is definitely the were almost to actually making type spot of the process.  And I am not going to redo it again!

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Do the cards represent rooms or characters? Is four the maximum number of cards Otherworld will support?

    Assuming these are rooms, how about this version:
    http://multiupload.biz/jw0dol6qjzef/test_MultiUpload.biz.png.html

    ReplyDelete