Sunday, July 11, 2010

Otherworld ~ Lazy guild hall



















Yah i'm still lazing around. Here's what the guild counter looks like right now. I'm not happy with the overall look. Any graphic designers out there looking to freelance send me a message! Lets face it, graphics are not my thing, i steal pics and make them my own and thats about it.
Gratz to IrresponsibleTy who IDed Fuka Ayase from Yotsuba&! great manga by the creator of Azumanga Daioh! Go read it, its great. Enjoy everything!





































Yah I know this is a total softball today for our mystery girl. I was trying to find an image of her boss who is the boss of the red light district in the series and I thought she would also be perfect for the red light district in Otherworld and couldn't even find a single image of her ;_;. Hell there isn't even a category for this show on Gelbooru. Oh well good luck to all those playing.

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. No one yet?

    Kou Shurei, Saiunkoku Monogatari.

    --Kenki

    ReplyDelete