Friday, July 23, 2010

...and its already over. (No I don't know what)


Added a bunch of pictures to the princess she now has as many as the rest of the girls. Played around with the content adding new stuff. Will be a little less stuff done this week. When I get most of my programming done is at work, and... crap is going on, they actually want me to work. WTF?

Enjoy your nudie 4 pack.

7/22/10

added job images to princess
bug - Miko pic no longer showing all job non girl pics not showing. - fixed was not calling the right function the new internal version
bug - I cant spell beautiful - fixed but not forgotten
bug - falling in love at 3% happiness? - fixed
bug - Naked image of orihime is SQUAT - fixed
new Item Sugar's Needle
New Item Cure Potion
New Effect Tetanus
new function checkforeffect (really wanted to call it fire for effect)
played with the quest screen
quest screen - Roll Over links
quest screen - Added new quest Sugars Needle
Added new Text - Sugars Needle Quest


Gratz to Neos again who beat out Amoeba by 1 minute... and both got the bonus question. Great ID of the Archer from Disgaia. My love of disgaia is well documented, and was the main reason I purchased a PS3...


The mystery girl for tonight. Bonus question what is the name of her "mount"?

Daisy

3 comments:

  1. Adelicia Lenn Mathers from Rental Magica.
    Her mount is err.... Forneus?? Can't remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Otherworld project is very interesting and I am really looking forward it.

    But what happened to slave Mio for Slave Maker? Was she discontinued? Speaking on it, have you completely stopped working on Slave Maker stuff? No more Menace and Mugi updates then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One minute? I updated the page right before I hit submit to see if someone beat me and nothing showed up. Then when I submitted it, it said "Hey there's a new comment". Neos is a master ninja. If you include a Ninja class, Neos should be one of the evolutions in said class.

    ReplyDelete