Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I had a title, but it bit me.


I claim a slow day. But actually spent the most of the time cruising for images. Which seems like fun until you cruise for 3 or 4 hours straight. My eyes, my eyes!
Enjoy your Mugi Nude.

7/19/10

Front Image - Menace Nude added
Cleaned Front Image Mugi
Front Image - Mugi Nude added
re-cleaned Orihime Front Image
Front Image - Orihime Nude Added
Cleaned Front Image Mio
Front Image - Mio Nude Added
bug - small image issue with resizing pics - fixed
Image Collecting

Gratz to Neos who got both Shino and Seika from Legend of Himiko. Great little anime based off of an old PS game, by the creator of Sakura Wars. Right Stuf still has the series for $12.99, be advised only 28 left. One of the best parts of Himiko-den is the opening song... I hope I got the attached movie right.



Todays mystery girl is so easy that I consider it t-ball level. She's from another $12 rightstuf series.

Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment