Saturday, July 10, 2010

Otherworld ~ Guild Hall Continued


Still being lazy got a few days left of vacation and going to enjoy it. So your going to have to make do with this pic of the guilds blacksmith. She provides a wide range of services, but the most important is branding and permanently attaching collars, chastity belts, and of course rings... where ever you prefer. :) I'm open to suggestions for her name.











Gratz to Nerva who properly IDed Alice Carroll from Aria. (A rather blatant alice in wonderland shoutout.) Aria is one of those series that no matter how depressed you are, it will bring a smile to your face and I think my favorite of the episodes are the ones featuring Alice. The one where she makes simple games walking home, I have done so many times...










Todays mystery girl has yet to make an appearance in an anime. Which is a shame in itself, but I have faith that you guys can still ID her.

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Fuka Ayase from Yotsuba&.

    I wish they would make an Anime

    ReplyDelete