Saturday, July 3, 2010

Otherworld ~ Jobs 2


Still adding the mechanics between the jobs to the jobs. It should be going faster but I've actually had to work at work for the last few days. Which is so counter logic I can't even explain it. Oh well on vacation starting tomorrow.

How about Mio in a swimsuit today for your clean.











No one guessed where these lovely ladies are from. I'm rather disappointed, I get the feeling that the regulars thought it was too easy and were waiting for newbies to guess. So here's another bigger picture, good luck.

Daisy

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I just don't know what it is. I've watched quite a lot of anime over the years, but I have to admit, I'm not familiar with the sisters. Maybe I just missed that particular show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Victorian Romance Emma. They're Hakim's harem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would explain why I don't know it. Think I watched the first episode of that, and didn't bother to watch any further.

    ReplyDelete