Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mio - Probably RIP



So it was asked, and yes Mio is probably dead for the time being. I am much more interested in Otherworld at the moment and there are just only so many hours in a day. If there are any dependable souls out there who won't "internet flake" I have her about 25% done and 6000 sorted pics of the cute lady, that I wouldn't mind handing off.

Menace I consider done. She is the largest slave ever made and close to bugless (I think there is one undefined that is the only bug reported.) This has nothing to do Otherworld, I don't normally pick up projects after I consider them done, much like Orihime.

Mugi... now Mugi is a different story if someone has new raw data I might take a day off or two to update her. I rather love Mugi... though it will mean that I actually have to get a current copy of Slave Maker.

Hope that awnsered everyones questions.

Enjoy your Princess Maid.

7/23/10
Cure potion cures tetanus
new function effectPercentPush
new function pierceTetanusCheck
running into the princess in town will now result in a free princess... until i build a quest for her
text - modified how roll over text for effects is displayed
bug - native created girls weren't being seen as native - fixed
bug - native roll over text not displaying - fixed
bug - text for red light district too long - fixed
bug - float over text in main screen not working correctly. - fixed
bug - item cycling on character screen removes effects - fixed
Job - New walk temple - Nothing Happened
Job - new walk red light district - Yuki's a bitch
Job - New walk red light district - Lost slave... toy for others.
text - Bubba at the guild hall

(Like I said work was busy will be tonight as well.)

Gratz to CoveredByBlankets who properly IDed Adelicia Lenn Mathers from Rental Magica and yes her mount is Forneus, the bonus question. My 2cents on Rental Magica... how can such a cool sounding series with cool characters be so damn boring?!?!? The anime is just a disapointing mess. Which just shouldn't be possible with a loli Miko and a princess type who rides a sting ray demon? And the main characters power is brilliantly cool...









Today's mystery girl! Her bonus riddle: Whats black, and white, and undead all over?

Daisy

6 comments:

  1. Sherwood from Princess Resurrection and my guess would be her pet Ryu-ryu the zombie panda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically Ryu-ryu the panda isn’t a zombie or undead at least that’s how it was in the anime
    P.S. there is a character in Hayate the Combat Butler that fit in the mystery girls theme of drill hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the 6th costume for Menace (and subsequently making her a cat slave I guess) ever finished? Never was able to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, the Panda definitely died. That was necessary for it to become an Immortal Warrior of Sherwood.


    At least that is how it goes in the Manga.

    --Kenki

    ReplyDelete
  5. according to the princess resurrection wiki that's one of the differences between the manga and the anime. also for drill haired princesses my vote is for Flameheart-sama from ladies vs butlers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryu-Ryu was a zombie in the manga... I quite clearly remeber that.

    Neos yep I got her she was to be tuesdays girl...

    Davealooba - For Menace to get her 6th costume she has to have made the choice to be a cat slave. Which I still don't think is doable right now.

    Flagnine1 - and she was supposed to be tomorrows mystery girl. Though I actually have still never seen ladies vs butlers its skyrocketed to the top of my list this week.

    ReplyDelete