Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Scroll Bar Test


So it seems pretty obvious at this point that the quest book is going to need scroll bars.  Pain in my freaking ass but I have a working test program now so shouldn't be that bad.  Actually after I played with it a bit flash has pretty good native support for scroll bars.  The code it self was very simple but like combo boxes you need to have an object of it in the library to have it work.  One of those tricks which is much easy to model in a test program.  Expect to see it on the quest book probably Thursday, for some reason back to playing D3.

Daisy




1 comment:

  1. Well this might be a dumb idea on my part, but instead of calling it a quest book why not call it a Quest Scroll.

    Pretty much have it set to show what quest are active, what were completed, and overall quests that you've obtained.

    Although I'm not asking you to do something that you don't feel like doing, but more along the line of a suggestion that poped in my head when you were talking about this.

    ReplyDelete