Friday, August 31, 2012

Quest book with Scroll Bars


Sorry for the lack of updates.

Quest book now has a scroll bar as you can see from the image and it works..  Need to do some testing with the actual quest for the twins still but overall that's another bug fixed and content added.

I think I will take a look now at the saving and loading Compuscribe did so much work to get it working before I can try to massage it into some sort of working form though I expect it will be heavily bugged.

Daisy

4 comments:

  1. hey Daisy Strike can i ask a question?
    on every post with updates do u reupload the game? or after a certain number or updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to upload regularly... about once a day but some days I do forget. Current build is... 1084 and has this feature added.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can I download the latest version of the game?

    ReplyDelete