Rudi_Stoned has released a new version of Pytherworld
* Got to the slave market and buy new copies of Mio there.
* Train your slaves and sell them
* Define the jobs your slaves have to perform in the schedule screen, accessible from the character screen
* Watch the fatigue and health of your slaves and let them rest when they need to. Forcing them to work without rest will eventually kill them!
* Save and load your game
* Edit your savegame with any text editor (good for testing, bug fixing or cheating)
Look this time I even put the link in the blog with out forcing you guys to go to the forums.... *sigh*
Assistants text is up to date except for sex classes. Decided not to do a random text choice system at this time... will do it when I'm feeling adventurous.
Anyone who has SVN access and can pound at the assistants I would be appreciative. Will do there pay checks and loyalty mods in the next night or so.
Vacation got pushed back so did the release, maybe 2nd week of September now.