Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trinity Universe pt2

Big surprise, another day of trinity universe. Give me a couple more days and I'll grow bored of it and go back to Otherworld, right now though Galaxy Witch Flonne is super kawaii!!!


















Gratz again to Davealooba who has been on a roll the last few days, correctly IDing Wendy Earhart of Read or Die. One of the largest character shifts in anime is her in the OAVs a bumbling clutz to the ROD TV where she quite litteraly became one of my all time most hated anime characters. Either way if you have never seen ROD you are not an otaku.


Going back to the lates '80s early '90s for this one, but I have faith in you guys.

Back to Trinity Universe,
Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, finally another one I actually recognize.

    Yawara. Bonus points, the girls name is Honami Sayaka.

    ReplyDelete