Monday, August 23, 2010

Layout part 3

The new Cats Paw thanks again to Redcape



Yes I know the border is overlapping... but not sure really how to fix that with out a TON of work. I can't do an overlay or it will screw up drag and drop. And I refuse to do 8 pics for every item so they have the corners. Nor can we do .pngs since that screws up drag and drop. No matter what it looks really nice and big thanks to Redcape

8/22/10

Layout for cat's paw


Mr. Anonymous correctly IDed these models from Escaflowne. They were piloted by the Naria and Eriya of the Good Luck troops. If you have never seen Escaflowne, you are missing out on one of the best anime's ever made. The action with a plot of adjusting destiny is still one of a kind.


Since yesterdays was pretty tough thought I would go easy again.

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. sakura wars and the one pictured was piloted by Sumire Kanzaki I beleive.

    ReplyDelete