Thursday, August 5, 2010

bugs again

Okay the peronalized job bug was a bitch, took me an hour to figure out that the bug was the personalized jobs. At which point I thought about destroying it and rebuilding it entirely, but that seemed like another PITA. I got it fixed in the end, I think, but it took forever and thats why the bug list looks short even though I spent as much time on the bugs as I did the night before.

8/4/10

bug - when using repeat peronalized training back ground disapears - PITA!!! - was about 20 bugs all combined - 3 hours later think - fixed
bug - lotus blossom is removing items - unable to confirm
bug - stripped items becoming dildos when class change - thought fixed - game still thinking those items are equipped as well - fixed again
bug - stripping now crashes game with false items - says item 0, no such item in game - fixed again
bug - item stripping is no longer stripping points... on class change - fixed again
bug - can't sell princess - unable to reproduce
credits - Flagnine1 is now capitalized
bug - trib and cun were raising the wrong stat - changed stats slightly - fixed
bug - bypassing introduction and walkthrough would give you a cat assistant always and no name assistant - fixed
bug - mulitple sugar needles - fixed
bug - crew job giving sleep image for guild? - fixed
bug - save button disapearing - reindexed this might have been fixed earlier with the fix to the options screen either way its not doing it any more - fixed
bug - tabbing changes font on assistant name changes with shift tab - unable to reproduce but made the font for both name boxes bigger - unable to reproduce
strap on lesbian trainer can increase straight slaves vaginal sex now
bug - pimping locks the game or you get null? - fixed
bug - pimping no background - fixed


No one IDed this girl though they tried. I wanted to be clear Meguimi is a VA in the series but does not play this computer programmer.

Daisy

4 comments:

  1. The Otherworld Dev Board is being douchey to me (I'm TF there,) so I'm posting here. Hopefully, later I'll be able to post there again.

    This was supposed to go in the Open Scenes thread. Let me know if it's what you're looking for... if so I can knock out a bunch more (with different circumstances for low/high obedience and high lust.) If you'd rather some other style, I'm open to suggestions.

    Mmmkay.

    Male --> Female Slave Blow Job
    You order your slave to give you a blow job.

    Low Obedience:
    She refuses to obey, so you have to grab her and force her down on your cock.

    "No, please... I can't do thaarrrgggh!!"

    She protests, but you cut her off by shoving your dick into her open mouth.

    She struggles the entire time and doesn't learn much as a result. (Half or no addition to Oral skill.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly the type of stuff I was hoping for.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that girl is from saber marrionette j I believe her name is lorelei. heh, megumi was the voice of lime, kinda fitting for her

    ReplyDelete