Sunday, August 22, 2010

Layout part 2



Before we had mock ups made by Redcape, thought I would post a few actual in game pics now that I had a time to play with the new buttons and text window. It looks really nice if you ask me. Thanks again to Redcape.

8/22/10

added new buttons game starting to really look like a profesional game now.
rearranged and moved some buttons to make everything fit and look better
love the new button look
updated pen text help so players will know how open room number is calculated
playing with the new text window underlay



Kenki easily Ided the golden Gundam.
Pilot:Cagalli Yula Athha
Vehicle:Akatsuki Gundam
Series:Gundam Seed Destiny

Can't say I was a big fan of Cagalli but I wanted her Gundam. As always Gundam is pretty preachy about war. To me the best part is that both sides are using child soldiers and would be considered evil by modern standards. This holds true with every Gundam that I have ever watched. Oh well, whats your favorite Gundam... Got to say Turn A is mine.



Was a bit hard to find pics of these machines, had to do my own screen caps in the end. Happy hunting.

Daisy

4 comments:

  1. i think you want miharu from gasaraki the mech is a TA (tactical armor) and hers was called "Fake".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acutally good guess, they do sort of look like the TAs with the mane... but they are not. The main hint is that there a pair of gold and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I've seen those mechs before, too bad I have seen so many mecha animes that I can't pinpoint them.

    I know a mech in Full Metal Panic had a ponytail, the Codarl, if I recall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think they are from escaflowne not sure if a spelled it right or gun sword

    ReplyDelete