Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And then we were wasting time...


Someone save me from the Manhwa... there just too damn addictive. I read hot blooded woman a few months ago and just recently learned that the same guy/gal (Korean names really confuse me) wrote a whole bunch of series. So I'm slowly but steadily working my way through Goong and the rest of the series by the author.

Anyways my IT department was at work all night removing a virus from our entire network :) so I didn't get much done.

8/10/10
added
princess.princess1LesbianOnFutaStrapOnJob
princess.princess1FutaOnFemaleAnalJob
princess.princess1FutaOnFutaFuckJob
princess.princess1LesbianOnLesbianCunJob
princess.princess1FutaOnFemaleBlowJobJob
---and that makes 5
new .as housing.as
new functions:
buildCarpenterClick
buildCarpenterNow
buildRealEstateClick
buildRealEstateNow
addBedroomClick()
addMasterBedroomClick()
added manshionHouseBackground
began modifying roomBumber colision function

I really wanted her in her bunny girl suit but I couldn't find any pics and wasn't going to go do screen caps.
Good Luck.

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. knew i had seen it Sae Kashiwagi from peach girl.

    ReplyDelete