Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Opening Screen





Redcape has posted 3 different title screens all of them rather nice. I know which one I like but I have no designer sense so definitly want to hear some input from everyone. Either ways great thanks to Redcape.

8/24/10

generic.generic2LesbianOnLesbianCunBrownShortBlueLong;
generic.generic3LesbianOnLesbianCunPurpleLongBlueShort
generic.generic2FutaOnFutaStraightPinkShortBlondLong;
generic.generic3FutaOnFutaStraightBrownLongRedShort;
generic.generic2FutaOnFutaAnalBrownLongBlackShort;
generic.generic3FutaOnFutaAnalBrownLongBlackShort;
generic.generic3MaleOnFemaleOrFutaBlowJobBrownShort
generic.generic4MaleOnFutaOrFemaleBlowJobBlondLong
new function checkClassPoints(classes:int, spot:int, girl:int):int as requested by boards


Flagnine1 got Sumire Kanzaki from Sakura Wars, my favorite of all the sakura wars characters. Yes my avarter might be from Sakura Wars, but she is a crazy chick on the other hand Sumire is a great princess type. Oh and she uses a Naginata, all princess types should use a Naginata.

A fun one tonight, our girl pilots this machine.

Daisy

11 comments:

  1. "A fun one tonight, our girl pilots this machine." -Daisy

    that sounds dirty.

    no clue on the girl btw my only guesses turned out wrong after a little research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First one's choice in my book, but with a little shifting of the title and silhouette, the second might just come out on top... seems like she's just a little crammed in between the title and border at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one as well. Clean and classy, though the second one is pretty good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote from the board stands; Like these guys, I like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the third: sometimes simple is better.

    but i think that the first and the second are good because they match the style of the game with his backgrounds. And the second is better, the image of at least one girl must be there^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to go against the flow and say the 2nd is better, of it course could be improved further with a little shifting of the title.

    I originally liked the 3rd, but that seems to put a lot of focus on the assistants, but as the project is right now, they have very little significance, not sure how they were intended to be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was all for the 2nd, but the more i look at it them the more I lean toward the first. i feel like the girl in the 2nd cuts off too abruptly or something and just cant quite dig it. Awesome work Redcape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First.
    not plain as third, nor little overdo as second

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the second one best, although I would agree with the consensus that the girl needs to be adjusted. Perhaps shrink her a bit so she fits better.

    I do like three, but as clef said, it doesn't match the style of the game as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Second, plz I need play this new version, plzzzzzzzz...

    ReplyDelete