Thursday, February 16, 2012

Test rig extravaganza


Test rig actually working rather then in the last pic the change and check are actually updating correctly. YAY! Pretty much done with it as you can tell its not pretty and I don't care, it will work and thats all that matters for a test rig will now start working on jobs again. Got Girl names to update correctly now just images and will be about ready to call it as working and then comes the huge job of converting jobs to xml...

-------------------------

A Raymund posted on the forum a rather interesting look at an online version of whore master. Which could be worth a look, the idea is pretty solid and I'm always looking forward to new games.

ST2

2 comments:

  1. When I download the game with SVN, I can't find the file to play the game. When I download it from Mediafire, I can find the right file, but its much smaller, presumably an older version of the game.

    - Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Otherworld SVN (Development ONLY! Not a working game!)" nuff said

    ReplyDelete