Saturday, February 18, 2012

Job Images... working?!?!


Okay yes I missed yesterdays post... Life.

Spent all of yesterday trying to find where the girl images were stored. (Doc made the code and its too good of code for me to understand.) I finally got it working and that means jobs are now done from events maybe. Really happy with that, which means xml jobs, which means anyone at any time can add jobs... c'mon that is cool.

Girl events are up now not quite sure how they are going to intercept still needs some thought. Expect a big call for help in the next few days to move all the existing jobs to xml.

Daisy

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great strategy that you make more and more parts of the game accessible via XML. That allows for easy and extensive modding. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1
    I think it's good news!

    ReplyDelete