Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Off Topic ~ Nana to Kaoru 14



New Nana to Kaoru, well worth reading if you doubt me see the image above. As always go get it from Exks Translations.

____

In Otherworld news I taught Sugar how to pierce slaves. Which sort of freaks me out a hand sized fairy jabbing with a needle that would be the size of a sword in proportion.
____

Gratz to Molenir again who not only figured out Elise from Nodame Cantible, but the other two characters on the page. I really thought that using a LA picture would at least stump you guys for a day. I guess I will have to step up my game to with really obscure characters. Lets try this one for size. The only hint is the pic.

1 comment:

  1. Their outfits look a lot like the Siesta Sisters from Umineko. I could be wrong, as a lot of other details seem off from the Siestas.

    ReplyDelete