Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mio and the Lazy Dress




Your Mio for the day. Yes, when I'm out of idea what to post, I do Mio cleans. Starting to think she would be perfect for a different version of Drug Whore ending. Well we shall see.

Otherworld:Adding single use items to the game, and building Cats Paw Trading from a form with a back ground to an actual item trader. Doing it rather cheesy just because I can add pretty later on. Much rather have a working version that takes a few hours to a pretty version that takes a few days at this point.

Off topic: If you haven't been watching Stargate Universe the season ending was one of the best tense thing I have ever seen on US TV. Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 major crisis going off at the same time... to be continued to next season. GAH!

Off topic:Am I the only one who wonders if there was ever large scale natural oil spills. If the stuff is in the ground, wouldn't there have been times with earthquakes ruptured it into oceans before? What do I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment