Friday, February 8, 2013

Tired of bugs or a new toy



Meet the event creator its ugly its a bastard but it makes events for you.  For those of you who have 0 programming experience this thing will form the xml for you force you to put it in the right way only and give float over help.  All you have to do is copy and paste the text into the actual xml file...

I promised that I would create this a while back and I'm tired of bugs.  Right now it only works for effects but for those with SVN access give it a try.  Soon I hope to have it working for all event types.

Daisy

4 comments:

  1. Yo where can I download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://daisystrikesdk.blogspot.com/2013/02/tiring-night.html

      check this out, it'll help alot

      Delete
  2. what is the name of the event maker file, i can't find any executab
    les that look right in my svn download

    ReplyDelete