Friday, May 28, 2010

Mio and the Maid Cafe



Your Mio for the day, a bit different clean left the white border around her in place, not sure if I like it or not.

_____

Rewriting how events are handled in Otherworld till I get a way that I like. More and more I am impressed with just how good Cmacleod42 was at event handling in flash.

Pushing towards an actual working version now that the UI is in place. Really hope to get a Proof of Concept up and running in the next couple weeks.

_____

Last a request anyone got good pics of anime drawn style of fantasy rooms. I'm sure there are some good CGs out there I just don't know them. Specifically need an empty room, a milk parlor, a stable, a bed room (many different variations) and the pics need to be high rez as they will be full screen.

Thanks in advance,

Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment